Restoring grub

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Jan 17 10:01:05 EST 2004

Darragh writes:
> I think web browsing still has a long way to go before I would do it in
> linux all the time.

I know people say this, but my experience is quite the opposite. Of
course, there are pages that don't work accessibly in Linux, but many of
those pages also don't work in Windows. I say that because I've tried
them both ways.

So, yes all that javascript may not be accessible with links, but a lot
of it doesn't work with IE either.

> Darragh

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group