progress, sort of *long*

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Fri Jan 16 12:06:51 EST 2004

Can we do the same with the debian distrobutions?  That is, can we download
the iso immages of debian and get speakup on them? Sean I know that the
latest iso with speakup on the speakup is debian potato 2.something and the
latest boot floppy with speakup is debian 3.0 cernal 2.4 with speakup 1.5 I
assume.  I know you guys said you're at least up to version 2
Sean