Speakup and kernel 2.6.1: Whtere did I go wrong?!

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Fri Jan 16 10:59:29 EST 2004

Hi y'all,

So I just got kernel 2.6.1 and compiled it, rebooted, and...

Speakup talks, but the review keys seem to tell me that the screen
doesn't have anything on it! The synth reads stuff as it comes up, but
I can't review the screen--the review keys don't say anything at all,
and backspace says something like "white space" when I backspace. Any
ideas what I done did that I shouldn't've done? Like maybe I
shouldn't've used the Matrox frame buffer or something? Or maybe I
need to reverse the polarity of the neutron flow? Or something?
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV/3    | But I will lay my burden
Email: davros at ycardz.com   | in the cradle of your grace,