Braille Blazer problems

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Thu Jan 15 17:32:37 EST 2004

When using speakup, I've got the blazer set to hardware handshake,
although setting it to software instead makes no difference as far as
the reset problem is concerned.

Not sure what you mean by "How is it's speech box mode set". If you
mean which port is it set to speak input from in the speech menu, the
answer is serial. I have seen the reset problem described happen only
with a blazer, I have never experienced it with a bns.

Greg