Pine & SMTP Authentication

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Thu Jan 15 17:01:21 EST 2004

Well, this is a win2k box here at the office.  I dropped in pcpine so I
could get away from that God awful Outlook Xpress.  We use Outlook 2k for
e-mail at the office but it won't work with IMAP so I think the only
programs I know of that do IMAP on winblows is pcpine and Outhouse
Distress!:).  PC Pine is actually pretty good.