pine question

Tracy Son sonkt at iglou.com
Thu Jan 15 07:42:59 EST 2004

Hello.
I have another pine question.
When installing redhat 9, is there some type of screen to pick what is
installed and if so, is the pine mail reader in that list of choices.
I believe there is a choice you can check that just installs every thing is
that right?
I did read through the installation manual but I don't remember it going
into to much detail about some of the screens during the installation
process.