New

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Jan 14 22:32:07 EST 2004

Yes, that's right.  And while I'm thinking about it, the kernel must
be compiled with that capability enabled.  Something about using the
console over a serial port.  I would hope that all distros have it
compiled such that it can indeed be used this way.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!