New

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Wed Jan 14 20:44:11 EST 2004

we have pc warehouse around here and they don't cary them. I went
there and they didn't speak english at all and they don't cary
anuthing and if they have it it's extremely overpriced. $30 for a 5
port hub when an 8 port switch can cost as little as $15. We really
need a high quality, low-priced, knoledgeable computer store around
here.
On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 06:34:51PM -0600, Gregory Nowak wrote:
> Yes, you can. I actually just got a 9-pin to 9-pin null modem adapter
> from them a few days ago, although Comp USA didn't have them
> interestingly enough at the store to which I went.
>
> Greg
>

> On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 07:18:00PM -0500, showell at lrxms.net wrote:
> > Actually you can still get null modem adapters at Radio SHack. I believe
> > they still have a nine pin to nine pin type as well.
> >
> > Scott

back.