Unix on Sun blades

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Jan 14 11:31:30 EST 2004

I don't remember now.  That package also exists on slackware but I don't
recall seeing other synths in there but Dec and so on.  I need to take
another look at it tonight.  I wanna see if the Speakout is supported in
there or not.  I began work on it a long time ago but lost interest in it at
the time.  I sorta had it going but there were problems with indexing and
the like.