lynx

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Jan 14 06:55:34 EST 2004

Well this is just like with pine from an earlier message:)  You can
start lynx with the -show_cursor option.  Once you do that, you should
be able to track a lot easier and the cursor will follow all links on
the page.  Then you want to go into the options and set this option
permenantly so you won't have to specify that option every time.  Also
as mentioned earlier, you want to turn on links numbering; I think it
is a "keypad as numbers" or something.  I can't remember exactly but
arrowing down through the options list will take you there.  Just
remember to activate the submit button on that options page to save
the new settings.

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 04:50:50PM -0800, Juan Hernandez wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
>     When in lynx, does the cursor tracking work well? I mean when I load lynx, it reads two links at a time not the one I am by it's self.  is there a work around this?  THanks

HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!
http://ld.net/?holmesgrown