new blinux-music list

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon Jan 12 21:42:23 EST 2004

Hi,
 If I may offer a differing opinion?
 as someone who is considering Linux for the first time, and
who  has professional interest in Linux as it applies to  the music
/broadcasting  industry, I welcome having
 a list where i can ask my  newby related questions.
as for fragmenting the community, whomever this s is, there are
 subject related list in the sighted  side too, although i prefer to not
think my difference in vision, something unique to me,
sets me outside of the rest of the world.
having a subject related list does nothing to fragment any community,
  It just presents another subject option, which is no different than
anywhere else.
Just my opinion.
Karen