cable modem update

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Sun Jan 11 10:04:38 EST 2004

I only had one major security problem with my calbe provider and that
was wen their firewall shit the bed and opened up port 139 to the
world. they usually filter that for obvious reasons but they werent at
the time. I ended up getting the opaserv virus but that was back when
i used winblows.
On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 07:39:36AM -0500, Chuck
Hallenbeck wrote:

back.