OT: cell phone info needed

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sat Jan 10 00:10:49 EST 2004

Well, I gave Audiovox a call today and someone there has actually
heard of the CDM9900 but the rep started reading off a bunch of specs
and I didn't here word one about any audible menu prompts!  Some of
the noted features didn't sound any better than what I already have on
my old Nokia 5185 - such things as a marked button for number 5,
audible tones when buttons are pressed, low battery indication, direct
access navigation menus.  Personally, I could care less about voice
recognission and video streaming.  She told me the phone is not yet
available and she had no clue when it would.  I sure hope the phone
does indeed have the voice *OUTPUT* and it just isn't in her poop sheet.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!