OT: cell phone info needed

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sat Jan 10 00:03:09 EST 2004

I think at the moment, I would stick with your current provider and go
with a Nokia 3650 or some such; I understand that is capable of
running the Mobility Accessibility software.  At least that's
available right now where some of these CDMA solutions are still a
ways off.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!