speech recognition

Tom and Esther Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 9 10:39:52 EST 2004

Hi, the only speech recognition software I am aware of for gnome that is
what you could call decent quality is xvoice.
You can find more out about it at:
http://xvoice.sourceforge.net
I've not used it myself, and I don't know how accessible it is.
Though, I suppose it is worth a try, and hope this helps.