burning cd's

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Thu Jan 8 19:01:24 EST 2004

First the drive table cdrecord -scanbus put out tells me if you get that
cd burner to work, you're going to use a specialized driver for it.  If
the table had showed a line with two numbers followed by other columns
describing the drive, then Linux would have enough to find and use that
drive.  I suggest you search and see if you can find your driver
manufacturer in available linux cd burner devices and do a modprobe on
that driver then run cdrecord -scanbus again.  Unfortunately I don't know
the manufacturer of that drive