networking linux with microsoft, is it easy?

cris filastin48 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 8 15:22:09 EST 2004

Hi folks,
I have been trying to get a wireless connection on my linux box using fedora to work, but all my effort so far has failed.  I think that linux is week in the area of wireless connections, there are not enough linux drivers for most of the PCI wireless cards in the market.  My microsoft windows computer is connected to the internet via a wireless connection and is running well.  Therefore, I am wondering if it is possible to connect my fedora box to my windows computer through a network router, and have my linux connect to the internet through my windows connection.  I will appreciate any suggestions.  I know it is a bit of a challenge, but will give it a try.
Cheers,
Cris