Path in Fedora

Darragh lists at digitaldarragh.com
Wed Jan 7 04:16:27 EST 2004

Hello,
I need to have a look at the output of echo $PATH on a Fedora Core installation.  I have installed it, Got gnome Gnopernicus the Java SDK, Java-Access-Bridge and Open Office working in that order but because of some unknown reason I've lost the Path.

I have everything working again but am getting an error at start up so I must be missing something.
-bash: id: command not found
-bash: id: command not found
-bash: id: command not found
-bash: [: too many arguements
-bash: put: command not found
-bash: put: command not found
-bash: wc: command not found
-bash: [: : integer expression expected

I thought
/etc/rc.d/init.d/functions
might be missing but its not so I'm really lost.

Any one have any idea what's the problem?
Could someone send me the output of the path in Fedora?

Thanks

Darragh