Ham Radio control software

showell at lrxms.net showell at lrxms.net
Tue Jan 6 19:17:53 EST 2004

Folks,

If any of you Hams are out there, can you tell me if there is a
Linux-based console app that would allow me to talk to a Tentec Pegasus
or Omni 6? Also if you know of any nice logging software for the
console, that info would be appreciated. I'm sure there's some stuff out
there, but I'd like to hear of personal experience about any of these. I
was told by Tentec that there apparently is a Linux-based program for
controling the RX350 receiver and it should work with the Pegasus. I've
not gotten any rigs yet, but am looking into into purchasing something.
Oh while I'm on this track, if you got any hf gear your thinking of
moving or are planning a shack cleanning, let me know.

tia
Scott