broadband connectivity advice

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Tue Jan 6 11:56:51 EST 2004

Where should I look for info on setting up dsl with linux?  On the setup kit
that came with my modem it says to instert the instalation cd and tell it
your setting up a second computer which doesn't help much.  The
configuration I have for my isp uses PPPOA with a dinamic ip and it does
have router capability.