Mozilla?

Sergey Fleytin fleytin at mail.ru
Tue Jan 6 04:20:03 EST 2004

Hello Jacob and others!

I am not sure if it will help you or not but i played a litle with
mozilla 1.5 under win98. To get it work with jaws one should press
'f7' key just after starting mozilla. You also need to select a
"classical" theme. There were some other tricks but i can not recall
all of them at the moment.

With best wishes,

Sergey.