broadband connectivity advice

Scott Berry scott at drscott.dyndns.biz
Mon Jan 5 20:12:47 EST 2004

Hi Chuck and Jacob,

When I went with ccable here I just had to set my dhcp.  Unfortunately
there are no config tools in Debian to run the dhcp so I had to do it
all by hand.  The only problem I ran in to is that my new ip address was
not found so I had to unhash one line in dhcp for this.  Chuck if you
write me off list I can send you a copy of the cable modem howto I have
all the howtos on my system.