Java Program

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Sat Jan 3 17:36:01 EST 2004

I had a lot of fun with that site and lynx...
one thing you want to make sure of is you don't want the cobundle one
with netbeans. I made that mistake and after waiting like 15 minutes
for installshield to prepare itself and finding out I didnt have the
right installer...so you want just the j2sdk.
On Sat, Jan 03, 2004 at
05:29:00PM -0500, Tom and Esther Ward wrote:
> Hi, Rejean.
> You need to get the jre version 1.4.2 from java.sun.com. Watch out though as
> that site doesn't work with lynx very well, and you may need some help from
> a graphical browser to get the bin file downloaded.
> Hth.

back.