are motorola phones accessible?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Fri Jan 2 09:04:48 EST 2004

Hi Chris,
new tot he list, and saw this, so
as I have just gotten a Motorola wanted to add my opinion.
Granted this depends on what you desire as to accessibility.
However, thus far my Motorola v60 g, which is for gsm service, something
more commonly used over seas,  is rather good.
it includes voice programming allowing you to program in numbers and dial
them via voice  , tty if desired, and
a lot of other bells.
it is also a flip phone, which can help with connection issues.
again, I do not know what you need, and all needs are different, but
the line may be worth considering, as it is still rather new.
Hope this helps,
Karen L