sound cards

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Thu Jan 1 12:57:14 EST 2004

Speaking of the older SB cards, how does alsa work with them? In
particular, the sb16? I have an old laptop that has an sb16 compatible
card built in and I would like to switch to ALSA on that.  I thought
people had some trouble getting ALSA to work with sb16's.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!