error in command string value?

cris filastin48 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 13:20:31 EST 2004

Hi folks,
I am trying to install the latest fedora.  When I loaded speakup to begin the installation by typing text speakup_synth=dectlk dectalk express began to speak.  but the first thing it said, error in command string value, error:, 375.  or something close.  I tried to review the screen, but I could not find this error, the screen haad already moved to another screen where the instalation was to begin. Does anyone know what this mean, and if this is going to affect the performance of fedora down the road?
Cheers,
Cris