new RedHat user with a question

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Feb 27 09:45:54 EST 2004

You recognize, don't you, that this kind of "heard that" would not be
considered evidence in a court of law?

And, I have no way to respond to it. I have no way to judge what you
heard or the expertise of who you heard it from. But, malicious damage
it seems to do. So, I hope you're happy.

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: +1 (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group