removeable disks

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Thu Feb 26 00:20:29 EST 2004

You want the from dos/windows to linux howto available from
www.tldp.org, search for it there. The command you want to get a
directory listing is the ls command.

If you installed the howtos package that comes with slackware, the
howto is in
/usr/doc/Linux-HOWTOs/DOS-Win-to-Linux-HOWTO
Use a program like less to view it. Typing
less /usr/doc/Linux-HOWTOs/DOS-Win-to-Linux-HOWTO
should bring it up. Once in less, use page down or the spacebar to
move page by page, use the letter q to quit the less pager.

Hth.

Greg