VMwar with Debian and Speakup.

Sean Murphy smmail at tpg.com.au
Mon Feb 23 19:10:21 EST 2004

Hi Henk.

My host machine was Windows XP and I installed Linux within the Virtual ara.
The control + g moves you into the Virtual Machine.  You have to make sure
that you have activated the serial port for your synth.  Once the VM has
taken control on the keyboard, the environment is like a linux console.

I hope this helps.

Sean----- Original Message -----