mailman and apache in slackware

Scott Berry scott at drscott.dyndns.biz
Mon Feb 23 11:08:04 EST 2004

Hi there,

I was using mailman.  First of all, how isyour mailman set up is it
supposed to answer when you pull up a certain site.  The way I had mine
running was Mailman had a cgi script that I would pull up when I wanted to
look at the lists.  For example., I would type in Lynx,

list if I wanted one.)  Or I could type that same main url to look at the
lists I was serving.  If you could send a long some of your config files
I would be happy to try to help you out if I can.

t  On Sun, 22 Feb 2004,