Installing Speakup on Debian

Chris Nestrud ccn at uark.edu
Sun Feb 22 15:27:24 EST 2004

Hi Shane,

Is netinst with woody available simply if your ethernet card is detected, or is
something else required?

The kernel successfully detects my NIC, but Network is not listed as one
of the available installation methods.

when I try to install from cd the
installation program is unable to extract the kernel and modules from
images1.44/rescue.bin. Perhaps installing via network would bypass this
problem.

Chris