Any StandAlone Dictionaries?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Fri Feb 20 13:14:22 EST 2004

I wonder if anybody has created any stand alone exception dictionaries which I
could easily load in the dec-talk?  I am hoping for an easy to configure
dictionary such as Vocal-eyes or even jaws.  To understand the actual dec-talk
dictionary, you must really understand phonetics more so than just how you want
a word pronounced.
We have begun to get Jupiter running-and it does having a working dictionary.
So far we cannot get auto read screen mode working.  Surprisingly enough the
jupiter dictionary is just a section of the config file.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Hart