audio

Tom and Esther Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 17 09:11:59 EST 2004

Hi, Juan.
In Linux when you set the volume you have to set both the left channel and
right channel at the same time. If you are using aumix you can set the
master volume as follows:
aumix -v 100 100
As far as playing cd's I use a commandline cd player called cdcd. It is very
speech friendly, works good, and there are rpms out there for it. However,
my rpms are for Drake 9.2 and have know idea if they are compatible with
Fedora.

Hi,