starting Knoppix

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Mon Feb 16 05:41:34 EST 2004

I would not try KNOPPIX unless it burs completely -- you must use
overburn on  your cd drive and I don't know how to specify that in the
program you have.

Now once you do have it burned, just start it and at the boot prompt
type
knoppix 2 speakup_synth=code
where code is dectlk for the dectalk exporess if memory serves.

on Sunday 02/15/2004 Glenn Ervin at Home(GlennErvin at cableone.net) wrote