imbalanced audio channels

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sun Feb 15 18:39:53 EST 2004

One thing that might have screwed up before was hitting the 'q' key to
quit.  It so happens that 'q' will raise the left chanel when you
might be trying to quit the program.  Alt-q will quit the program.
I'm talking about alsamixer here.  Just an idea but you had said the
left channel was softer so perhaps some other key had been pressed to
cause this.  But it sounds like you have it straitened out now.

On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 05:28:59PM -0500, Chuck Hallenbeck wrote:

HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!
http://ld.net/?holmesgrown