Makeing Knoppix speak

Glenn Ervin at Home GlennErvin at cableone.net
Sun Feb 15 12:17:46 EST 2004

You might have access to your CD-ROM drive by holding down one of the F
keys.
I found that on mine, it is F8.
I heard someone once say F12, so it may vary on your machine.
When you do this, you have a choice of what to boot from, such as:
1 3.5 inch floppy disk
2 Volume name - hard drive
3 CD Rom drive

Glenn.