Makeing Knoppix speak

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at sent.com
Sat Feb 14 20:15:10 EST 2004

Glen,

When you access the www.linux-speakup.org site, you are on the
index page. The link you are looking for is not on that page. The
first link on that page is called "speakup" and if you press
enter on that, you will then go to the speakup page instead of
the index page. You should find your link there.

If you visit a web site without specifying a directory on that
site, you are actually accessing a file called index.html or
index.htm on the site. Anything else you have to ask for
explicitly.

Chuck