finally installed

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sun Feb 15 00:42:50 EST 2004

When I did all this, I don't think any of these posts from you had
come around yet.  I have a 64 mb swap on tha back end of the drive and
two 10 gig linux native partitions.  I will have to move all my stuff
onto the second partition and re do the first one as you suggest.  I
thought I had tried that on another large drive some time ago without
success but can't hurt to try again since lilo is newer.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!