traditional pgp signatures

Igor Gueths igueths at lava-net.com
Fri Feb 13 01:29:47 EST 2004

Well, I checked over my muttrc file. I'm beginning to think that 1 or
more of the commands that I have in there could be the cause of my
problem. Here are the relevant parts of my muttrc: set
pgp_sign_command="/usr/bin/gpg    --no-verbose --batch --quiet
--output -
\
--passphrase-fd 0 --armor --detach-sign --textmode %?a?-u %a? %f"
set pgp_clearsign_command="/usr/bin/gpg   --no-verbose --batch --quiet
--output - --passphrase-fd 0 --armor --textmode --clearsign %?a?-u %a?
%f"

I also have pgp_autosign, pgp_verify_sig, and pgp_timeout to 3600.
Anyone know anything in the above set of commands that could possibly
contribute to the signatures not being in the traditional form? Thanks!
P.S: I do have pgp_create_traditional set to yes.