compiling Real Player

Gene Collins collins at gene3.ait.iastate.edu
Wed Feb 11 12:46:11 EST 2004

Hi Scott.  You don't, RealPlayer is a commercial package downloaded from
www.realnetwork.com.  If you are talking about trplayer, that is built
using the libraries installed during the real player installation.  The
user never compiles anything for trplayer.  The tar.gz files on the
speakup site are not official, and should not be included in any written
matterial you may produce.  Sometimes you can cause lots of trouble when
you are writing about things you don't know about.  Read between the lines.

Gene