Progress, but now...

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Mon Feb 9 00:01:13 EST 2004

The asc files are just signatures.  I've just looked at
ftp://carroll.cac.psu.edu, and you're right, they don't have the isos
there, my bad. Check out:

ftp://mirror.pudas.net/slackware/slackware-9.1-iso/

which has all 4 iso images, and no, it's not a U.S. site, but it will
do, and from my own experience, it's pretty fast. I guess most people
are using BitTorrent now, though don't ask me about that, cause I
haven't used that download method myself yet.

Greg