the cat and the bank:

David Poehlman poehlman1 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 6 14:15:16 EST 2004

Hi Raul and all,

I was sitting on the screen that says if you are not from (insert name of
state here) in my case it was maryland, please choose another state.

The interesting thing about this web site and many others is that when you
look at them with somethng other tham msie, you find all sorts of little
goodies.  Maybe some of this stuff is there but for instance, there are it
seems several places where you can log into your nline account and if you
are not carefull, you will be cicked out because information or designation
is required before submission of log in.