can't find serial port

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 5 20:33:08 EST 2004

I don't think that really indicates anything much, since I just did that
same thing and got nothing out of the synth; however, go to hyperTerminal
and send com1 a text file, that worked for me.

Take care,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message; however, a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.