domain: proppogation problem

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Thu Feb 5 18:24:41 EST 2004

About your serial number: be sure to change it, every time you alter the
zone.  That probably means you have to add another digit.  I generally
use:

yyyymmddvr

So, I end up with serial numbers such as "2004020101", "2004020102".

I also usually use short TTLs, at least until I'm sure the domain is
stable (such as 3h).

Not that this is your problem, as I kind of suspect it isn't.

Does the whois record for your domain, correctly indicate your IP address
as the domain name server(s)?

Luke