BOA online not so straightforward

David Poehlman poehlman1 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 5 12:41:19 EST 2004

Cheryl and all,

I used an existing account and was able to sign in and view data etc.  I did
not try to pay any bills or set up a new payee or anything like that.  I
also had some issues with getting in and the states and all and it seems
that for some obsucre reason, you are presented with different interfaces
when you log in.  One thing I did do is set cookies to be accepted.  The
second time I logged in, I did not get the state requirement.  Also, I
discovered that there is a sign on link on the page with the states which
takes you to the sign on form bypassing the state thing.  I hope this helps.
Once I went to the sign on form, I just signed in as usual.