flashing dectalk

Igor Gueths igueths at comcast.net
Tue Feb 3 15:08:57 EST 2004

Although I have a laptop that has native dos installed on it. I think
its just too big a risk to fuck up the Dectalk Rom if some bit of
emulation goes wrong. Speaking of which, what kind of chip contains the
firmware? Is it an EEPROM/Eprom? In case something does happen to it,
can I rewrite the firmware?