newest lynx for windows:

Sergey Fleytin fleytin at mail.ru
Tue Feb 3 05:22:20 EST 2004

Hi, all!

SM> I'd see what's in cygwin. an off topic comment here, if someone
SM> knows how to fillout a bug report for cygwin tell them to fix
SM> their installer. Having to use the jaws curser and find the scroll
SM> symbols to review and install packages is real annoying.

I don't think that it is a bug, since, as far as i know, Jaws can work
correctly only with applications that use standart win32 api. I tried
with jaws several applications that originally came from the unix
world (including Open office), but with no success.

Therefore i think that it is Freedom Scientific, not Cygwin, to whom a
bug report should be addressed.

Sorry for the off topic posting.

With best wishes,

Sergey.