OT: DECTAlk Express query

Saqib Shaikh S.Shaikh at sussex.ac.uk
Sun Feb 1 01:17:42 EST 2004

Hi

I just visited the Fonix site to see if they've updated the DECTalk express
since 1996.  I found that they had actually released version 4.61 firmware.
I was even more surprised to find out that the firmware was available in
various different languages.  So my questions are:

* Has anyone actually seen a multilingual DECTalk Express with
French/German/British voices, or is this just a mistake?
* Does anyone know what has been improved between 4.2cd and 4.61, and is
there any disadvantages to the upgrade?

Thanks, Saqib