version.h

Adam Myrow amyrow at midsouth.rr.com
Fri Dec 31 22:27:01 EST 2004

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004, Steve Holmes wrote:

> I'm now running version 2.6.9 on my Slackware 10.0 box without incident.

Really?  That's interesting.  I tried 2.6.9 a few weeks ago on Slackware
10.0, and it broke less.  For some reason, when 2.6.9 was running, less
would exit after the first screen of text with no error message, and the
man command would also fail.  This was fixed by reverting back to 2.6.7.
Re-building less from source code didn't change this situation.  Did
anybody else encounter this?