frustrated

Glenn at home GlennErvin at cableone.net
Fri Dec 31 19:19:02 EST 2004

Hello Lorenzo,
I have done variences of the following from what you suggest:
apt-get install alsa-modules-speakup-2.4.27
apt-get install alsa -modules -speakup-2.4.27
apt-get install alsa-modules-2.4.27
and some other variences.
But I always keep the first part the same:
apt-get install alsa
It cannot find that module

Glenn